Fishing Lakes – For information Call 07950 012614 (Not the farm number above)
Southend Farm has its very own day ticket coarse fishery, which is very popular with local fishermen and clubs alike. The fishery is open 7 days a week from dawn to sunset. There are four lakes which are as follows:
Match Lake 32 swims
Damsel Lake 17 swims
Dillons Lake 14 swims
Kingfisher Lake 8 swims
• Parking for 40 plus cars by the café and 25 cars along Damsel lake.
• W.C. Facilities for Ladies and Gents.
• Access for disabled anglers.
1. No cat or dog food
2. No keep nets except in match fishing
3. Landing nets to be dipped
4. Barbless hooks only
5. No floating bait
6. No night fishing
7. No fixed leads or feeders
8. No boilies or nuts
9. Hooks will be checked
10. No children under 16 without an adult present at all times.
11. No fish to be removed from the fishery
12. No discarding unused bait after fishing
For Prices and information on the fishery please call 07950 012614
Lake Side Cafe
Finally we have a café on site – Lakeside café - which is used by the fishermen, liveries and kennel staff as well as the general public. Vicky runs the café and serves delicious hot and cold food throughout the day to eat in or takeaway.
• All day breakfast
• Hot and Cold drinks
• Savoury and sweet snacks
• Sandwiches, Paninis, Ciabatta, Jacket Potatoes
• Homemade hot meals - specials each day
• Homemade soup
• Homemade cakes
• Ice creams in the summer
• Full Christmas lunches
You are welcome to visit the café even if you are not using the kennels, livery yard or fishery. Everyone is welcome and there is ample free parking. Individuals or parties catered for.
For cafe enquiries contact Vicky on 07984 090096
SOUTHEND FARM FISHERY
T: 07950 012614